We’re always looking for volunteers who are interested to join our team. You can assist with transportation, adoption advocacy, photography, adoption events, fundraising and more. Because we have well over a hundred dogs in our care, we’re super busy and grateful for any help that our volunteers can offer.
Some of the ways that volunteers can get involved:
- Escorting our CARFIES to their vet visits.
- Socializing CARFIES.
- Organizing events, including CARF walks and fundraisers.
- Doing home checks and post adoption checks.
- Helping us with Community Outreach activities.
- Designing educational folders and posters.
- Administrative help.
- Taking professional pictures/videos of our CARFIES and events.
- Raising donations and sponsorships.
Would you like to help us with any of the above?
CARF does not receive any government funding and relies solely on volunteers. Therefore, we are always happy to meet fellow dog lovers who are able to donate their time.