How To Help CARF
There is practically a new dog coming in every day. Most of them are in bad shape and in need of extensive medical treatments for ehrlichia, heartworm, mange… you name it!
[ For Dutch, click here. ]
Please help us continue to help our street dogs by:
- Donating dog food.
- Donating preventives (Frontline, Heartgard, NexGard, and Bravecto. All can be purchased at vet stores).
- Donating cleaning products (Bleach, towels, kitchen towels, laundry detergent, etc.)
- Donating money. Monetary donations, no matter how small, are welcome at Maduro & Curiel’s Bank 21199501 or Banco di Caribe 301647 500 001 100 01. You can also send a secure PayPal donation through our website.
- Donating your time. We can always use your help and there are lots of opportunities for voluntary work. Volunteers can help with everything from feeding our dogs, cleaning benches to fundraising or taking our CARFIES out for a walk. Whether you can spare an hour a week or more, there are many ways to get involved.
- Opening your home to a CARFIE. We are in urgent need of foster homes. Our foster program works like this; you provide the space and TLC, we provide food, medicine, toys and other supplies.
- Spreading the word. Even if you are not in the position to donate, you can still help us. Simply by liking and sharing our social media posts on Facebook and Instagram you can help us reach the people who are in the position to donate. By talking about the overpopulation of stray dogs with friends, family and colleagues, your church, school or sports club, you can inspire someone else to step up and help out.
If you can help, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through Facebook.com/carfcuracao. We will arrange a date and time for you to drop off your donation or have one of our volunteers come and pick it up at a time and location that is convenient for you. All help is appreciated!